Why is the USA going bankrupt? Here’s a real eye opener with verified information that is absolutely mind boggling. We have been hammered with the propaganda that it was the Iraq war and the war on terror that is bankrupting us. If you thought the war in Iraq was expensive, read this:
- $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year by state governments. (Verify here)
- $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens. (Verify here)
- $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens. (Verify here)
- $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English! (Verify here)
- $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies. (Verify here)
- $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens. (Verify here)
- 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens. (Verify here)
- $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare & social services by the American taxpayers. (Verify here)
- $200 Billion dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens. (Verify here)
- The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that’s two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the US . (Verify here)
The total cost is a whopping $ 338.3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR AND IF YOU HAVE TROUBLE UNDERSTANDING THIS AMOUNT OF MONEY; IT IS $338,300,000,000.00 – WHICH WOULD BE ENOUGH TO STIMULATE THE ECONOMY FOR THE CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY.
Are we THAT stupid? YES, FOR LETTING THOSE IN THE U.S. CONGRESS GET AWAY WITH LETTING THIS HAPPEN YEAR AFTER YEAR!!!!! And because bankruptcy and the eventual collapse of the dollar is certainly on the forefront, can there be any doubt that buying gold and starting a gold backed savings account for yourself and your family is a step you MUST take in the immediate future? If you thought this was interesting information, please help get the word out by re-tweeting this article.
About the Author
Steven A. Camarota is Director of Research at the Center for Immigration Studies in Washington , D.C. He holds a master’s degree in political science from the University of Pennsylvania and a Ph.D. in public policy analysis from the University of Virginia . Dr. Camarota often testifies before Congress and has published widely on the political and economic effects of immigration on the United States .
His articles on the impact of immigration have appeared in both academic publications and the popular press including Social Science Quarterly, The Washington Post, The Chicago Tribune, Campaigns and Elections, and The Public Interest.
Camarota’s most recent work published by the Center for Immigration Studies includes: Immigration in a Time of Recession: An Examination of Trends Since 2000; Where Immigrants Live: An Examination of State Residency of the Foreign-Born; Back Where We Started: An Examination of Trends in Immigrant Welfare Use Since Welfare Reform; and The Open Door: How Militant Islamic Terrorists Entered and Remained in the United States, 1993-2001