No matter what people are telling you in the mainstream media, the government can not, and will not, help you get out of this financial mess we’re currently facing. Unfortunately, the future doesn’t look too bright for the economy as well, meaning you have just one way of protecting yourself from economic collapse: buying gold today. After all, the government isn’t like Walmart:
- Americans spend $36,000,000 at Wal-Mart Every hour of every day. This works out to $20,928 profit every minute!
- Wal-Mart will sell more from January 1 to St. Patrick’s Day (March 17th) than Target sells all year and is now bigger than Home Depot + Kroger + Target +Sears + Costco + K-Mart combined, employing 1.6 million people, the world’s largest private employer (and most speak English) making Walmart the largest company in the history of the world.
- Wal-Mart now sells more food than Kroger and Safeway combined, and keep in mind they did this in only fifteen years. During this same period, 31 big supermarket chains sought bankruptcy. Wal-Mart now sells more food than any other store in the world at its approx 3,900 stores in the USA of which 1,906 are Super Centers; this is 1,000 more than it had five years ago.
- This year 7.2 billion different purchasing experiences will occur at Wal-Mart stores. (Earth’s population is approximately 6.5 Billion.)
- 90% of all Americans live within fifteen miles of a Wal-Mart.
Love them or hate them, Walmart knows what they are doing. Maybe we should hire the guys who run Wal-Mart to fix the economy, since the government cannot possibly do this on their own. Why? Consider this:
- The U.S. Postal Service was established in 1775. Government has had 234 years to get it right and it is broke.
- Social Security was established in 1935. Government has had 74 years to get it right and it is broke.
- Fannie Mae was established in 1938. Government has had 71 years to get it right and it is broke.
- The War on Poverty started in 1964. Government has had 45 years to get it right; $1 trillion of our money is confiscated each year and transferred to “the poor” and they only want more.
- Medicare and Medicaid were established in 1965. Government has had 44 years to get it right and they are broke.
- Freddie Mac was established in 1970. Government has had 39 years to get it right and it is broke.
- The Department of Energy was created in 1977 to lessen our dependence on foreign oil. It has ballooned to 16,000 employees with a budget of $24 billion a year and we import more oil than ever before. Government has had 32 years to get it right and it is an abysmal failure.
“Government” has failed in just about every government service they have provided – do you think for a second they know how to fix the economy? Of course not! It’s up to you to protect yourself against the morons, crooks, charlatans, and incompetents that we keep electing. You need to start your own gold-backed savings account at KB Gold, the world’s first and only private global currency exchange platform. You can do so for free with absolutely no fees or upfront costs, but do it today … for your own sake! Government will not help you!
Find out more about the KB gold buying opportunity by liking us on Facebook for some informative videos on why you need to buy gold today.